Welcome to Ring of Wellness Ring of Wellness, (hereinafter referred to as “we/ our/ us/ Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and users (hereinafter referred to as “User/ Customer/ User/ you/ your”) and ensures complete confidentiality and security of personal information that resides with us.
We wish to assure you that the Company is strongly committed to protect the privacy of its users and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures in line with the best industry practice to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and its transmission through our website.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
We may collect personally identifiable information like name, telephone number, date of birth, shipping address, e-mail address, etc., personal information and sensitive personal information. Other information that we may collect includes location details, IP address, logs, metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls.
We may also maintain a record of your product interest and acquire information about you for our future affiliates. If you choose to post messages on our message boards, online/ offline chats or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we may retain this information.
All the aforesaid information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve services (including advertising services) and/or for developing new services. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifiable or any other information, with the condition that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities and functionalities.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
- USAGE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
The information collected from you may be used to operate, provide, develop and improve our services. Data like personal data and other technical data is used to manage orders, provide services, process payments and communicate with you and to improvise on all our services.
These purposes include:-
- provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or telephone;
- facilitate seamless purchase experience while making a transaction by pre-populating the OTP received by you;
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events, if any, offered by us and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
- revise, modify, and update existing services and develop new services;
- detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property and others;
- personalize the services and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
- STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we process the information as set out in this policy. However, we may retain your Personal Data for a longer period of time where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
We use temporary and permanent cookies and other similar technologies to identify users of our services and to enhance user experience and to identify visitors, track website navigation, gather demographic information about visitors and users, understand email campaign effectiveness and for targeted visitor and user engagement by tracking your activities on our websites. We use third-party tracking services like google analytics and google tag manager to understand the behaviour of our website visitors and serve them better.
Further, the pages on the website may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent to your computer. However, this may prevent our site or services from working properly. You can also set your browser to delete cookies every time you finish browsing.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- SAFETY OF YOUR DATA
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instruction and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data, you may ask us to take the following actions regarding personal data that we hold:
- Access. You are entitled to ask us if we are processing your personal data and, if so, for a copy of the personal data we hold about you, as well as obtain certain other information about our processing activities.
- Correction. If any personal data we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, you can require us to correct it, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Erasure. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law.
- Object. Where our reason for processing your personal data is legitimate interest you may object to processing as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction. You may ask us to suspend our use of your personal data in the following scenarios: if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; where our use of your personal data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; where you need us to hold your data for a longer period than we usually would, because you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Withdraw consent. Where our reason for processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You will not have to pay a fee to exercise any of your rights relating to your personal data. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
If you have a complaint about our handling of your personal data, you may contact us using the contact information below. We request that a complaint be made in text (through email). Please provide details about your concern or complaint so that we can investigate it. We will take appropriate action in response to your complaint, which may include conducting internal discussions with relevant business representatives. We may contact you for additional details or clarification about your concern or complaint. We will contact you to inform you of our response to your complaint.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
MODIFICATIONS TO THE POLICY
Your continued use of our website and service/s, following notice of such changes, shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org